Monday, December 7, 2009

Roommate Diaries: The girl who cain't say no...

So I have had a lot of roommates...I mean a lot. I am going to start a new series called Roommate Diaries where I will describe these girls to you. Names have been changed to protect me from their wrath. :)

The first roommate that I would like to place before the unforgiveable blogging criticism is "the girl who cain't say no." We will call her...TGWCSN.

TGWCSN has a problem...she doesn't know how to be alone. If a boy said hey come hang out even though it is 1 o'clock in the morning and you have to be up for work in 5 hours she politely would say "yes." Really? Come on? I would probably have told them where to stick it. haha

This is how it went down with TGWCSN:
Brynn: "What ya doing tonight?"
TGWCSN: "I don't know...I just want to be alone and chill. I really hope Poor Unsuspecting Boy doesn't want to do anything."
Brynn: "Oh okay that sounds fun."
(Poor Unsuspecting Boy texts)
TGWCSN: "I don't want to do anything tonight!"
(5 minutes later...knock on the door)
Brynn: "Who is that?"
TGWCSN: "Poor Unsuspecting Boy."

The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment