My dear blogging friends,
It has been years since I bought gum...why you may ask? It hurts my jaw. I usually just bum a piece off a friend and suck all the flavor off then throw it away..haha. Well I gave in and bought some gum.
Whilst standing in the isle with oh about 100 flavors of gum I saw this kind by Orbitz...It was called "mint mojito." Not knowing what a mojito was I bought it thinking that it was going to be some amazing BURST of MINTY GOODNESS!!! The kind that wipes out bad breath for days...umm...not that I have bad breath...ummm
Anyways...after purchasing the anticipated pack of gum I popped a piece into my mouth...and it almost came out immediately. My face made that "I just threw up in mouth and swallowed it" look...you know the one. It tasted so nasty...but being the person that I am I could not throw the pack away so I am still chewing this NASTY gum. :(
I guess I am writing you in warning...DO NOT BUY MINT MOJITO ORBITZ GUM!! Epic fail Orbitz...epic fail. The End.
Loves,
B
PS. I looked up what mojito meant at dictionary dot com and found out it was "An alcoholic drink made of rum, sugar, lime juice, crushed mint leaves, soda water, and shaved ice." I have been feeling a little tipsy lately. :)
LOL!!! That's too bad. Try tick tacks.
ReplyDelete