- I'm moody
- I like to laugh
- I'm afraid of life...YIKES!
- I wear deodorant on my feet (different one then my underarms fyi)
- My pillow is like my toothbrush...I don't share
- I'm a little messy
- I'm currently obsessed with Frontierville on FB
- I like the Amish
- I've never been out of the states
- I've told I look pregnant more times than I can count
- I'm a blind-dating PROFESSIONAL...seriously, I should give advice
- I love chocolate covered cinnamon bears
- I am wholly converted to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints...ask me about it :)
- I have the best friends and family
- I believe that you can learn something from everyone you meet
- I think that making my bed and flossing are the worst things in the world!
"Normal is getting dressed in clothes that you buy for work and driving through traffic in a car that you are still paying for - in order to get the job you need to pay for the clothes and the car, and the house that you leave vacant all day so you can afford to live in it." -Ellen DeGeneres
Wednesday, June 30, 2010
About Me...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Brynn, you are a wonderfully multifaceted, complex person and I LOVE YOU! Fantastic post!
ReplyDeleteBrynn,
ReplyDeletePlease tell me about this church of yours?
also... can i have some covered cinnamon bears.
also. i think you should add something else. "when stressed i can eat a whole box of whale crackers"
the end.
missss you
Brynn you forgot some very important facts about yourself: You are beautiful! You are super smart! You are a fast learner! You are a hardworker! You are amazing!
ReplyDeleteMy dearest Brynnypoo,
ReplyDeleteYou mussent forget the greatest thing about you my dear.... you make others want to be better people when they are with you! How did we all (and I mean everyone who knows you) get so blessed to have you in our lives???? WELUVYOU!
Oh yeah, your good at spoiling kids too. Just wait for paybacks!