Thursday, September 15, 2011

Today is the day I officially announce that I'm...

An idiot!

Haha. You thought it was going to be something like engaged, or pregnant, or married...hopefully it will go engaged...married...pregnant. Or is it pregnant...engaged...married. Or engaged...pregnant...married. Or do you just skip the engaged part and go pregnant...married. Or just pregnant. Now, I'm confused. Oh well. Ain't nothing happening in that part of my life so I still have some timet to figure it out. ;)

But really....I'm an idiot and my brother is the benefactor.

Being inspired by this I told my brother that I'm not going to eat refined sugar for a year. If I do I have to pay him $1,000.

Bryan (my brother): "That seems like a steep price."

Me: "Well, I can't think of any chocolate that is worth $1,000...however I can think of some worth $100. ;)"

So today is day one.

I don't know if I should ask for prayers or a head examination.

Wish me LUCK!

2 comments:

  1. That's hilarious! I think ideally it's engaged, married, pregnant... but whatever floats your boat. And I'm sorry but that's going to be a CRAZY, rough challenge! I've been off sugar for about two weeks now and I do think it can be done, though. Remind me to make you a strawberry shake that doesn't have sugar - it'll get you through the next year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you eat stevia instead? It's a great all-natural substitute!

    ReplyDelete