Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Untitled

There is that time in your life that you look back and think "how did I get here?" It is at that moment you cannot deny the pure fact that there is a God and that He cares for you. It is by the grace of God that you suddenly have any place in this world. 

This grace was not given to you solely by miraculous acts of God, though these events did happen on occasion. No. This grace was given piece by piece by the people around you. 

I send this post into the abyss of the Internet to say thank you. Thank you to every friend who watched me fail and succeed, who saw things in me that I still don't see in myself. To every family member who showed me love and walked me through experiencing heartache. To every stranger whose example taught me pure charity and the harshness of this world. Again. Thank you for it all. The good and the bad. Thank you. 

Most of all I thank God. I thank Him for giving me eyes to see. 

No comments:

Post a Comment