So I was thinking about all the fun things that I did in college and the awesome roommates I had and so I blogged about it. So here are some of the fun things that I did in college (well at least the ones that are documented).
This was one of my first semester at BYU-Idaho. We threw a "Fiesta" and made hats out of newspaper. It was a lot of fun and pretty random.
This was one of my first Family Home Evening Groups. They were such goofs. It was a blast.
This is my roommate Sally and I. We were reliving our childhood. Who doesn't love crimpers.
This was Fall semester of 2007. My roommate Melissa just got this new truck and we thought we were hot stuff.
These were some of our FHE Brothers from Fall 2007 semester. We had a talent night and I think they are singing "Hold On" by Wilson Philips. Hilarious.
Winter 2008. Crystal's Mohawk of coolness.
Winter 2008. My friends Rob, Garrett, and Rigo and the Kalai concert.
Winter 2008. FOUNTAIN!! I think we originally got these goggles for battleship but they were fun to play with.
Winter 2008. For some reason we had these flowers laying around so we played with them. We were trying to be dead but Jessie laughed or maybe I squished her.
Winter 2008. Don't Ask
Winter 2008. The best roommates I've ever had.
And we did a lot of this too...Now on to grad school memories, but BYU-Idaho will always have a special place in my heart. LOVE IT!!
oooh.
ReplyDeletei like the mohawk picture. that was the one you were talking about wastn't it (:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRYNN!! We love you and miss you. Sorry we didn't call. Hey, those are some great times you guys had!!! You watch, when your my age you'll want to relive those college years all over again.
ReplyDeleteLove ya!
Heather