Monday, February 9, 2009

Valentines Fun and Birthday Wishes

So I turned 24 on Thursday. Yah!! But I did have some great times this last weekend. On Friday night Hill and I had a list of things to do.

First we went shoe shopping (for my birthday).
This is a picture of the drinks we got on the trip (mine is the big one).


This is us at Walmart. I made new friends!!


We then made Valentines mailboxes.


This is our front door. It is the cutest one in the complex.


Hill decorating our house. There are hearts everywhere.


And to top the night off...We made a FORT!!
We had a great time. And to top off the weekend my family came to Logan to celebrate my birthday. We went out to eat at the Golden Corral. I had the greatest time with them. I was reminded of how blessed I am.

2 comments:

  1. If I'd of known about your valentines box, We would have brought you valentines cards!! I remember the fort days. Now my front room is a fort all the time! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah..we are seriously the coolest girls we know..i'm sad you are asleep. i need someone to talk to ):
    hahaha i'll see you in the morning..LOVE YA

    ReplyDelete