"Normal is getting dressed in clothes that you buy for work and driving through traffic in a car that you are still paying for - in order to get the job you need to pay for the clothes and the car, and the house that you leave vacant all day so you can afford to live in it."
-Ellen DeGeneres
Tuesday, June 2, 2009
Hiking
This past weekend I went hiking with my friend Travis. We hiked up to the Wind Caves in Logan canyon. I must say that my tooshie is still sore. It was so beautiful up there.
Oh how fun! I'm sorry your tooshie is sore! That's the real beauty of hiking....after much work, hurt tooshies becomes cute tooshies! Beautiful pic's! Glad you got to go! My kids are SOOOO excited to go to a movie with you! Thanks again!
Oh how fun! I'm sorry your tooshie is sore! That's the real beauty of hiking....after much work, hurt tooshies becomes cute tooshies! Beautiful pic's! Glad you got to go! My kids are SOOOO excited to go to a movie with you! Thanks again!
ReplyDelete