with new friends:
and with family:
First off on Friday Kallie came to visit me and we went to a bonfire that night with a small group of friends...It's a good time to scare them all with how loud I can be...hehe. Then on Saturday night we played fugitive and got caught. I got farther then I have ever gotten before...let's just say I wouldn't make a very good criminal. On Sunday night I drove to Malad and got to spend time with my brother and his beautiful family. They were even nice enough to let me put the baby to sleep which was very theraputic for me. On Memorial Day (Monday) we had a big lunch and just chatted with the family. I also was able to play with my cousins the results of which you will see below. :)
Oh Brynn! I am just Laughing!!! I looooove the beautifying my daughter has place upon you. Tis true that when you come to my house.... you get the full package. Sorry you didn't get the massage that comes with the hairstyle. I'm sure Whitney would have thought of some other creative things for you to do but you just HAD to get back to that darn Logan!! I love the pic of Aubers. She really is a cutie and acts so cute for pictures. I wish she was that way off camera!
ReplyDelete