Thursday, November 5, 2009

Day 3

So you may be wondering..."How has day 3 gone in the sugar free diet?"...or maybe not either way I'M GOING TO TELL YOU.. :)

What is worse than 3 days without sugar?...3 days without sugar and a visit from Aunt Flo...the monthly telegram has come...the chocolate beast has arisen...that clear enough? (And yes I did just let the world know that...)

Not only am I having cravings from the lack of sugar but now I'm have the normal EXTRA cravings.

BUT.....I have NOT broken yet!!!

One of these days it's gonna be easier...then I'm going to have to find something else to blog about... haha

(P.S. If you haven't noticed this ... is my favorite thing to do ... ... ... :P)

2 comments:

  1. Seriously if it were me there definitly wouldn't be a day 3. You go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make me laugh!!! I am not going to let you crack here at work. It is water and carrotts for you.

    ReplyDelete