Sunday, November 8, 2009

Day 4, 5, and 6

So I went to see the fam this weekend with obvious trepidation...SOOOO MUCH CANDY!!! Everywhere I turned there it was...

I started hearing myself say "Fruit snacks aren't really candy..." "I can have just one" "Everyone else is doing it" etc.

BUT I DIDN'T BREAK!!! That's right I am still sugar free after 6 days..YAHOO!!

So now that you all can rest because you know that I am still going strong (because I know you were all worried) I had another realization this weekend.

APPARENTLY I am a bad driver...and I'm just now realizing it...
Does this mean I'm going to stop driving? Heck NO!!! It just means that I'm going to start investing in those bumper stickers that say "Blonde at the wheel" and "If you drive on the road your safe but I would get off the sidewalks if I were you"

I think that will be adequate warning don't you...

No comments:

Post a Comment