Saturday, November 14, 2009

Don't judge me but...

I am having the best night ever...Can you guess what I am doing?

- No, I am not partying it up with a whole bunch of friends.
- No, I'm not getting a little action from a certain someone (wink wink, though that would be nice too).
- No, I didn't figure out all the answers to life and now I'm just sitting back, relaxing, and waiting to be exalted.

Give up?

I'm alone sitting on the floor in my room, in my pajama's, eating a whole pizza (with breadsticks), watching "Meet Me In St. Loius." AND I am completely happy...

Is it bad that I would rather be doing this than partying with people?...Eh, who cares! I'm in Heaven.

Anyone want to join? TOO BAD...haha

(P.S. I'm still sugar free...going strong)

2 comments:

  1. So I understand the sugar thing. I just found out I have what they call systemic Candida. So I have to go without sugar and all carbs for about a month or so until my body works right. Oh well!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is hilarious!!!!!!! And it explains why we are friends - that is my idea of a perfect night, too. So I love your blog and I think I'm your newest and biggest fan.

    ReplyDelete