Tuesday, December 1, 2009

What is with that?

So I decided that I am going to do a series of blogs called What is with that... If you missed the first installment go here. Basically I am just going to complain about stuff...fun huh.

So what is with toilet paper costing so much!! I mean really. I almost had an accident in the isle whilst looking at the ridiculous prices. But that would have been ironic...haha

I think I'm going to start using leaves or paper or lint to do my duty. I mean really what would make toilet paper cost so much...am I wiping my butt with gold? In fact it would probably be cheaper to use actual gold...haha

If you have found any ways to beat the toilet paper price inflation please share. :)

1 comment:

  1. brynn.
    i have a feeling i'm going to enjoy all this :)
    and..umm sorry i'll try not to use so much toliet paper. we can start sharing the same ones if you want..or we could get like...oohh like cloth toliet paper..you know like cloth diapers. and just wash them after like a day or 2.

    ReplyDelete