Saturday, May 8, 2010

Musings from the Backseat

So I got to spend some time with my family this weekend. It was great. I drove home with my brother and had the pleasure of sitting between two of my little cousins. They are so fun. One is 3 and one is 6. Here are some of the comments that they made during the ride (at least the ones I can remember):

Me (talking to my bro): I think it is on 400.
6 year-old: Speaking of 4...I just turned 6.

6 year-old: So...that thing we just went to (my graduation) was the most boringest thing of my whole life.

3 year-old: I want to play I spy.
Me: Ok, your turn.
3 year-old: I spy wif my wiil eye sompfing dat is quiet.

6 year-old (while holding a star wars lego guy): Do you know what this is?
Me: You tell me what that is.
6 year-old: This is a light-saver (light-saber). It's called light because it lights up. It's called saver because it saves lives.

There were many more but I forgot to write them down so I don't remember them.

Good Times! :)

3 comments:

  1. that's so adorable! You're such a great aunt/cousin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your blog and lov'n it! Its good to catch up again.

    ReplyDelete