So have you ever had to break up with someone after two dates? No? Well I have. :)
This happened awhile ago so I don't have direct quotations but I can give you the gist.
So after two dates with this guy I ended up getting sick and canceling our third date...and that's when it all began. He started to accuse me of blowing him off as I was sitting in bed with tissue shoved up my nose. He wouldn't stop texting me and got really needy.
We decided to go out on another date but he kept bothering me so finally I told him that I didn't think I was as into this as him.
Then, guess what he accused me of?
He accused me of dragging our relationship out and leading him on...
Umm...dude...TWO DATES!!!!
That is the definition of not dragging on a relationship.
Dear Fast Mover,
I'm sorry I didn't tell you that I didn't want to go out with you after meeting you for one hour...instead I drug it out to two hours and that was wrong.
My Apologies,
ishouldhavesawyouwhenihadsnotrunningdownmyface-Brynn
*grins* Crazy boys.
ReplyDeleteLOL!!!!!!! Love the sig.
ReplyDelete