Saturday, July 30, 2011

Lesson Learned

So I had to take a section of the CPA exam on Friday. I went as my usual self, meaning this:

  • Woke up late so I got in the shower quickly
  • Didn't have time to dry my hair so I left it wet with some mousse in it
  • Didn't have time (or desire) to put my makeup on so I only put mascara on
I mean really, what did it matter? I was just going to take a test right? WRONG!

I walk into the testing center at 8am and what do I see...

A ROOM FULL OF BOYS WAITING TO TAKE A TEST

And not just any test...

THE MCAT

So I walked in to the testing center looking like crap and find myself surrounded by pre-med students...

Lesson Learned...

ALWAYS LOOK YOUR BEST, ACCESSORIES AND ALL! :)

2 comments: