Friday, August 26, 2011

Hippie-ish

I'm going to become a Hippie...well a poser hippie. I refuse to not shave and not wear a bra.

First step...my new shopping place is DI.

I will take pictures of said outfits and post them for your viewing pleasure.

It's going to be awesome.

3 comments:

  1. I have ALWAYS loved DI. My parents did not have a lot of money when we were younger, so we would always shop at the DI. More than 1/2 of my wardrobe to this day comes from the DI :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I LOVE it - so exciting. My little sister calls it "the D-Mall"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! There goes the days of making fun of saving money. Can't forget the first time Shelli tried to take me out and have fun again after I was married and she took me to the DI to play the "try on funny things to laugh about it" game and she kept catching me trying to do REAL shopping. It ruined her fun. Made me feel like an old married woman - but seriously! DI is a place to shop! (Even though there are so STRANGE things there.)

    ReplyDelete