Sunday, August 28, 2011

The urine that brought me to tears...

So I feel that this title needs a little explanation. So here it is.

I've recently been having a problem with my cat peeing on my clothes (she is currently quarantined to my room and my clothes are quarantined to my closet). It has been in the least very frustrating. She has never had a problem before. Well since I've never dealt with a peeing cat before I wasn't aware that you have to do an enzyme treatment on the surface to get the pheromones out or they will keep trying to remark the spot. So now all my clothes are marinated in cat urine...

So preface this experience with that and the fact that my nephew's stayed at my house last Friday and one of them wet the bed...my bed. So currently I have no clothes and no bedding.

I was exhausted from a crazy day at the zoo and I went over to my friends house to watch a movie because I have bailed on her too many times to mention. To give you an idea of the direness of the situation, here is what I was wearing: a bright green t-shirt, my snowman pajama pants, slippers, and my kitty cat blanket. This is the only not urine outfit I had.

As I'm sitting there with my friends I started to talk about that being the only outfit I had and the pounds of pheromone filled clothing in my closet, and I couldn't stop laughing...and then I was crying and laughing.

Real legitimate tears of frustration...masqueraded by an uncontrollable laugh...

I lost my mind for about ten minutes...LOST MY MIND...

I think I got a glimpse into what I will be like when I have children...

SHH...don't tell anyone. I need my future husband to be oblivious...until it's too late. :)

2 comments:

  1. muahaha, it is EXACTLY what children do to you... sometimes:) i seriously wish i was a fly on your wall, you have the best stories ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know this feeling....and yes it's from having children.

    ReplyDelete