"Normal is getting dressed in clothes that you buy for work and driving through traffic in a car that you are still paying for - in order to get the job you need to pay for the clothes and the car, and the house that you leave vacant all day so you can afford to live in it."
-Ellen DeGeneres
Saturday, February 21, 2009
Cameron!!
He's here. Baby Cameron (my new nephew) and here is a picture of him on his birthday, February 21. We are all excited and love him soooo much. Welcome to the world Cam!!!
Hey cute girl - good to see you have a blog - I found you from Heathers blog. You have always been so sweet - I am glad you and Nicole were always such good friends. Where are you living? Working? Did you finish the accounting program? I hope everything is going well - and if you need a fun date I know a cute redheaded brother that thinks you are so cute;)
Awww. We're so excited to see another litle baby around! Yay.
ReplyDeleteOh yeah, now that you live closer Brynn, you get to do diaper duty a little more now!
Hey cute girl - good to see you have a blog - I found you from Heathers blog. You have always been so sweet - I am glad you and Nicole were always such good friends. Where are you living? Working? Did you finish the accounting program? I hope everything is going well - and if you need a fun date I know a cute redheaded brother that thinks you are so cute;)
ReplyDeleteUm Brynn.... the blog.... it's wearing on my impatience! Get a post goin now won't ya? Tee Hee Hee.
ReplyDelete