Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Update

So I haven't been on here in awhile. Here are some updates:
I made it through tax season. YAH!!!
I still have a part time job at the same company. LOVE IT
I moved in with some AWESOME girls. (I'll get pictures on here soon)
I start school on monday. YIKES!
My nephew got blessed last weekend and my cousin got baptized. It was a pretty awesome weekend.
In general things are going very well for me. I am so blessed.

I will get a better post soon but here is a small update.

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad you are getting settled in your new apt. You really needed a break!!! Now that tax season is over.... you want to go to Disneyland with Whitney and I? We decided we are going on Friday. Girls only. We're using the money I won from the little pixie in my pocket named Petunia. We're flying out in our own private jet. Whitney says she's packing three of her princess costumes and you can borrow one if you want.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in. Sounds like so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete