So here I am sitting in the Business building...minding my own business...when this guy decides to have a personal conversation with his girlfriend on the couch next to me...
I can't help but listen because it's WAY more exciting then "the Lean Initiative in the Healthcare Industry." You know what I'm saying...Just to make you all feel awkward with me here are some of the best portions of this conversation (note: I can only hear one side).
Dude on the phone:
"I do care."
(pause)
"You would be surprised. I care a lot about your eating habits...probably more than you want me to."
AWKWARD...
Dude on the phone:
"It was a variety. My mom used to put all of our cereal in a bucket and mix it together."
WEIRD...
Dude on the phone:
"So you are saying that you have doubts about being in a serious relationship?"
Nuff said.
oh yeah, that's hilarious
ReplyDelete